Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Craziness

For anyone still checking in........there has been a lot of chaos, but everyone is still alive. Well, not my grandma's brother, but so much has happened, I can't get into second uncles and what not. I have been home to help and we took a trip to New Orleans this past month. Hang with me, my work project is coming up and that has been a major pain too.
I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and I am seriously going to ask about anxiety medication. Chances are I won't go on it, but I can't live thinking everyone is about to die all the time. Of course if people( and animals, my poor cat) would stop getting sick, hurt, etc.. it would help.
To quote my sister this past month, "great, another tragedy on my hands." Yep, that about sums it up.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM , Blogger Star said...

Glad you are okay, even in the midst of all that must be going on. Taking care of yourself is the best thing you can do for yourself, for G, and for your family and friends.

Be well. And thanks for the comment on my site.

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger d t l said...

I plan to be reading blogs and writing in my own again.


Thanks Michelle, for all of your comments that I have just read. Jeez!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home