Monday, January 23, 2006

I Left A Piece Of Me There

G and I have been seriously talking about the future and what we need to do. We are still on opposite ends on some things, but there is a respect for each others view.

A new thing we discussed is the possibility of G taking a job with a company that would require her to travel. I think she was shocked at how much I did not want her to do that. It wouldn't be good for us. It wouldn't be good for me. The guy she tried to have a baby with works for the company. Apparently his partner does not mind him being gone days at a time. I think women are different. Well, at least I am.

I wanna get back to writing about my experiences with meeting other lesbians. It is difficult, but I am kind of sick of dwelling on the same old things. I want to go back to San Francisco again. I don't have closure on the place yet. I don't know what that is all about, but I do think about it a lot. I don't think it has to do with J at all. I think about her less and less as time goes by. There is just something about that city.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Star said...

Travel can be hard. Christy travels more than either of us would like, but it isn't as terrible as we thought it would be (and to be honest it isn't a whole lot, just in spurts during the year)

It was really hard in the beginning, but we have both gotten more used to it. I used to joke that I wanted to be like Paul and Linda McCartney--apparently they only spent 7 or 8 nights apart their entire relationship.

Good luck making some of those decisions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home