Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Over the River and Through the Woods

Time is a flying! Only one more day until I go home and become the care giver for my mom for awhile. We shall be attending rehab and taking my grandmother for her various appointments. Oh what fun, what fun.

Gretch got her Spanish music today. The only good thing about leaving is that she will be able to play it nonstop and I will not have to hear it. Kidding, kidding, it isn't really that bad. In fact it reminds me of when we just started dating. She would always put Spanish music in the shuffle while we.... ok, you get the idea.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year. Next Thursday we will be headed to Chicago to see Wicked. New Years is for staying at home and making a special dinner and renting movies. Translation...sleeping by ten.

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home