Monday, January 16, 2006

Not Impressed

What is with the Golden Globe winners tonight. I don't think a single person that has won so far would be in my top three. Jeez... Well, except for the guy in House. That would be it.

People are ripping on the LWord so far this season. I don't know, I think it has been better than last season. I don't think it will ever get back to where it was in season 1. RIP Marina....people need to let her go.

I hope Brokeback Mountain gets an award tonight. It was a great movie. I completely understood the characters. It was kind of like how The Hours was for me.

Maybe I should just go read a book before I get more agitated.


Later.......All turned out well! Capote is an excellent movie as well.
The gay, lesbian, and transgendered population was well represented tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home