Wednesday, June 29, 2005

More is a Crowd

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but Gretch and I sure have this happen a lot. If we have plans to do something, others invite themselves along without thought to the fact that we might want alone time. This usually happens with her co-workers as is the case tonight.
She has practice with the dragon boat team so I am driving down to meet her for dinner. She told some people at work and they decided to join us. I think that if I were G's husband this wouldn't have happened. To others it just seems like two friends going to dinner and nothing more.
G said she never thought about it before but thinks I am probably right.
It doesn't really bother me unless we have endless plans with others.
I guess that would be this weekend. We were invited to three parties, all of which we will probably need to attend so we don't offend anyone.
I have never met anyone with such an incredible amount of friends as Gretch. I am such a home body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home