Thursday, October 28, 2004

So I am sitting here watching my mother's beloved FOX news station.
Condoleeza Rice is telling me that a massive terror attack is being planned. She doesn't have any other information. I guess it is time to step up the fear a bit. Don't get me wrong, I know their are people out there plotting against us,but unless you have some real information, shut up.
I am so looking forward to the getaway weekend we have planned. I need to not look past it though, because next week will be busy. We have G's niece overnight on Monday, Tuesday we have an election party to attend, Thursday I have to go out to dinner with current and past employees of work. I am dreading that, I just am not all into that gossip type conversation. There is so much more to this world, why are people so damn shallow.
I have to take my best friends boy's to lunch today. They have off and are being watched by there 15 year old cousin. I don't know if I like that, but at least I will get a couple hours with them. I bought their sister a little pumpkin shirt last Friday and she won't take it off. She runs around pointing to the pumpkin. I won't get to see her, she will be in day care.
I am off to work, kind of a walk through, so the boss thinks I am working hard. I may place a B&N order, but other than that, I am taking it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home