Monday, October 18, 2004

All paranoia and pessimism aside, it's going to be a great day.

What more can you ask for, our sports teams won this weekend. That is some good news.

Hey, I am trying here, it is not easy on a Monday morning. I figured out that this month is a triple pay period. That is a miracle much needed. This next check will go for birthday and Christmas presents. I have 8 children's Christmas gifts to buy, and 5 kid birthday gifts. That check is gone. My mom's birthday is in two weeks also.

We had a really good Saturday. I dragged G to a craft fair of all things. We got some holiday decorations. The family birthday party went much better than expected. Mostly the talk was about Spain, and various other trips everyone was taking. I actually felt proud G was going to do this.
No reason for negativity. It is going to be a great week. er.......... yes it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home