Friday, October 15, 2004

G just called and said the March trip to New Orleans is booked. It is a very short three nights as the trip to Spain was booked for two days after that. They will be gone eleven days to Spain. I am trying to handle this outwardly, so in my blog I will just say that I really feel hurt and left out of the whole thing. This is a promise being kept and so I understand. I need to be an adult about this and accept the fact that I will spend most of spring break in a very backward town, with freezing cold weather, and relatives that I cannot relate to. This is a bitter pill to swallow seeing as we haven't even gotten through the holidays yet.
Speaking of pills, I have already taken 8 Aleve since 3 a.m. Round two of cramps.
I just want to cry, but alas, it is not to be, I have three classes scheduled this a.m. First topic, presidents. Now if that doesn't make you want to cry I don't know what does. They are both here in the state today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home