Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I only feel like whining today. It is about 76 in this classroom. When will they ever learn that warmth breeds those nasty viruses and stomach flu's.
I have that exhausted feeling that I sometimes get when it always feels like it is late and time for bed. Ugh!
I have an idea for the novel next month. I need to think about it some and see if it is worth attempting. I feel really good about my journey into the classics. Every morning I get in a chapter and I feel like I can handle this.
Oh my.... Do you know what it is like to live in one of those states that is up for grabs in the election? We don't have real commercials anymore. Seriously, two of three are presidential and it is getting worse as we get down to the wire.
Have a cheery Tuesday. Could be worse, or could be better. You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home