Sunday, September 19, 2004

G bought me a Memorex travel drive with a whole lot of memory today.
I wanted it for Nanowrimo in November and to take some old things of the hard drive of my laptop. I just downloaded some of my blog and it looks like I will be able to get rid of the index. I would like to do that so I can take it in a new direction. The positive is that I can be more real. The negative is that I won't be able to blog from work, or even click on to the site there. Also, there will be no mention of work ever again. It will disappear.
I guess it will be trading one part of me for another. I don't know if I will do it yet, but it is something I am seriously contemplating.

I like the foreign film yesterday. It was Man on the Train. I forget how little action occurs in these movies and how important the dialog is. The films also seem to be set in the past even though they take place in the present. European settings are like that I guess. It is just my pathetic American media influence that makes me have to adjust when anything gets a little deep.

So much I have to accomplish tonight before work tomorrow. I think three day weekends should me the norm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home