Tuesday, September 14, 2004

This was one of those days when the slightest comment was going to set me on edge and make me paranoid. I have a lot of planning to do for a school event in November, or January and as usual the ugly inferiority complex is raising its ugly head. It's too complicated to plan, everyone will hate my ideas, blah, blah, blah, until I mine as well just hang it up and seek mind numbing employment elsewhere.
I had a parent come in today and give opinions. When you hear them start with, "as a parent,..." you just want to walk right out the door and become unemployed.
I am psyched about the foreign film series starting again this weekend.
It is away to escape to a different time and place. It is just what I need right about now.
Three more long days to get through with my pessimistic self. I can be so irritating sometimes. Wonder how G deals with me. Oh yeah, I know.
hmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home