Monday, September 13, 2004

Not so great of a weekend. My mom, who is still recovering from surgery, developed a case of face and eye shingles. I am getting very worried about the progression of her health in a negative manner. She is very uncomfortable and there is not much that can be done.

Still can't find the ring. I am very sad, but still have hope that it will return.

The weekend commitment problem is creeping back up to bite us again. I just can't have my whole weekends planned in advance, especially when it entails events that I don't care to attend, but need to out of respect for others. Yikes, this one is causing problems.

Lots of work at school this morning and now time has run out and I feel unready for the week.

To sum it up,

it just all sucks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home