Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today I took pictures of the boys on there first day of school. The little one started kindergarten and he was not happy. He was under the assumption that kids from daycare were in his class. When we went to leave he desperately clung and started sobbing. Because there are three kindergarten classes his friends didn't make it into his class. I know everyone goes through this, but it was hard to watch. I did take pics to make fun of him later on in life.
His brother was very embarrassing. I took him to his third grade room by myself. At each desk there were grapes, a mini bagel, and a bottle of water. Just as the teacher walked by he said, "I hate this stuff." Needless to say, I was horrified!
Baby sister was dropped off at daycare for her first day back and was as hysterical as her big brother in kindergarten.
I guess the foreign exchange student was going to be picked up by bus this afternoon for a half day as a senior. He absolutely loves the family and says, "thank you, thank you, I love this place," over and over. He had a Mountain Dew and a hot dog and said it was the best thing he has ever tasted. I do hope he doesn't go back to his country 50 pounds heavier do to the temptations of the American diet.
G and I are taking the boys to dinner tonight. I am excited to hear about there day. Again, I do not know if this is healthy, but if these are the only children I will ever be like a parent to, then I will do as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home