Monday, August 30, 2004

Things went pretty well today considering the circumstances. I had to find a different room for everyone all day, but in the end it was just another first day.
G and I went to an Italian restaurant for dinner. When we were about to leave my heart started racing. This does happen occasionally even though I take a heart pill every day to prevent it. G was very concerned as it never lasts more than thirty seconds to a minute. I was getting worried I would have to go to the ER and that would cost a fortune. Luckily, it stopped forty five minutes later. An hour is the maximum wait time before heading in. In college this stuff happened a lot until a heart doctor put me on meds.
This is probably due to stress, although if you think about it, my job isn't all that stressful. G has to do two prostate seed implants tomorrow. I can't even imagine what that entails.
Can we fast forward past this convention. Yuck!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home