Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I wish I had more time to watch the Olympics. The Hamm brothers are getting a local park named after them. What a controversy and mess some of the events have become because of poor judging.
Something needs to be done about that. I wish they had some of the other events televised. It seems to be only the same 4 things and so many people put their whole lives into these events and it would be nice for them to get recognition.
I am trying to have a more positive outlook on things. I am having a difficult time with the idea of work on Monday. I received my new instructions and it appears my Masters is going to complete waste. I even failed to obtain a room for studyhall kids that contained tables. They will have desks. I don't even have a place to sit. I really can't stand the way I am spoken to by the powers that be.
So to be positive... well I am working on it.
We are supposed to have Friday off, but I don't know if I can. Maybe at least a couple hours early.
On that note, I hope everyone has a bright, sunshine kind of day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home