Tuesday, September 21, 2004

We went to bed at 8:45 last night. I guess making a yellow cake (from a box) was a little too much for us. I had a craving for yellow cake, but by the time it was finished I didn't want any.
G had no problem eating it and ate a quantity not to be proud of the next morning.
Exciting writing isn't it.
I am trying to take the opinion that the fall colors are going to be nice... blah blah blah. Forget it people!!! Do you know what happens after that around here. It is like a deceiving door that takes you to the worst world possible. 6 months of no sun... ok, I won't rain on your parade.
However, I will say that the last two weeks we have had temps in the 80's with not a cloud in the sky. Our summer came late and will be ending shortly. We loved every minute of it.
This could be a long week. Dinners with people for the next three nights. At least it makes the weekend less crowded and that is a plus.
The weekend, but a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home