Monday, October 25, 2004

Ahhh, Monday morning. I do not feel refreshed, but that is ok because it is a short week.
The weekend went pretty good. I had a great day Saturday with my sister and brother-in-law.
We went shopping and out to lunch. Believe it or not my sister's husband is voting for Kerry.
My sister is still undecided, but I think we talked some sense into her, unless, my mother gets to her. She (mom) pronounced that I am way out in left field and I believe in killing babies. I told her to stop watching so much of that darn news channel. I spoke with glee about her stupid O'Reilly.
Oh how far down that fall is when you put yourself so high above others.

Mom knitted a scarf and mittens for me. Now I don't know if I should wear them or not. I mean maybe I should keep them. I always get like this when she makes something for me. Maybe it will be the last thing and I would be sad to not have kept it. We shall see.

G left this morning in scrubs. Surgery at 7:00. I like those scrubs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home