Monday, October 18, 2004

So I surfed on a blog about a guy who lists what he sees at garage sales each Saturday. Fascinating. Seriously, I am so into stuff like this. I could sit an read it for hours. Real life, that's what it is all about.
Maybe that is the path I will follow for my Nano story. I will write about what I really want to pick up and do right now. You know, the kinds of things a person would immediately do if they weren't tied down to some job, family, etc... Toss out the old and bring in the new.
I received news about my family from a phone call with one of my sisters. I tend to think I am the only sane one left, but then again I haven't really filled them in on what is going on in my life now have I. Maybe when chaos is high like this I should just let lose with my issues.
Such drama, I should write a book.
I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to see any family members before the election. I just know I am going to be the only one in a room full of Bush supporters this weekend. The redneck agenda, I guess I will take it as an opportunity to gather info for my book. That is were it all began.
They used to all be democrat's. What the hell happened?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home