Monday, October 25, 2004

I am not going to answer the phone when I know it is someone from work anymore. I don't really feel the need to rehash the day, once is enough for me. Some people probably feel stress relief by talking, but it has the opposite effect on me. Now I am worked up and unable to sleep.

G doesn't understand the use of a blog and questions why you would want strangers to read about your life. I guess I don't really have an answer for that. We had a conversation about that this evening. G ended with, " well, just tell them we have great sex." That is exactly something I do not talk about. Maybe there is a trust issue. G does not read this, although there isn't really anything I am hiding. Unless, you are in my family, I work with you, or you are not my best friend. Ugh..
Anyway, I am still working on blog two. I made it public, which means it shows up on the blogger list of just published blogs. Unlike this one, I don't feel I need to fear who reads it.
One week until I begin writing and I am not sure about my character. I only have the goal of five thousand more words than last year. I have to much going on to be able to write the whole thing in a month. Unless this insomnia keeps up, that could make me more productive, if not crabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home