Monday, November 07, 2005

My Own Private Island

We are in the process of planning our summer vacation schedule. Hardly seems possible since we haven't even hit the holidays, but G has to have her dates in far in advance. The Spanish friend is coming this summer with her family. When Europeans take a vacation they take really long ones. It should be interesting to finally meet this person. They will be staying with G's mom for the most part because she has more room, but they will probably stay here a bit too. We will all probably go somewhere in the U.S on a trip with them also. It was all set to be New Orleans, but I am not sure if that is still the plan. I would like to not go on this trip with them. I don't know if I can get away with that, and this might seem extremely selfish, but it will be all about the guests and what they want to do and I am limited in my vacation. I just don't want to use up my vacation doing what others want to do. I don't do well with a lot of travel stress, but I guess it does sound selfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home