Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Crush Can Stay!

Got the bill, a mere $79. I have the hottest doctor possible... I did have the hottest doctor possible.

Well, anyway, it was a crappy day. Have I ever said..What a wonderful day? Surely nobody expects that.

Ok, 13 and a half hours of work can do this to you. Actually, I am still coming of the effects of an allergy pill Gretch gave me at 3:00 in the morning. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't get out of bed at six. I couldn't concentrate the whole day. I was supposed to meet G at the hospital for lunch, but I thought I forgot my cell phone to say I was on my way. I drove all the way home and picked up what I thought was my cell, only to find out it was G's...after I called her stepmom in Florida by mistake. I don't know her work number by heart and it isn't listed on her phone so I just picked what I thought was her number. I hung up with the stepmother and another phone starts ringing. I did have my phone in the car. I said hello, heard Gretch's voice, and started sobbing about not being able to concentrate on even the tiniest things. Never ever will I take another Clarinex.
Vicodin is nothing in comparison. I wonder why G says I am high maintenance.

Ok this is just babble, I am way over tired!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home