Friday, November 11, 2005

Home Alone

The doctors are throwing Gretch a party tonight for passing her exam. They all went out to dinner. I am a little sad that I wasn't invited to go, but they didn't want to do significant others. Come on people, it is Friday night!!

I had classes back in today. It seemed strange since this is the first time since June. I was exhausted and my voice was starting to give. By the end of every school year I can barely speak. I really don't miss it as much as I thought I would. I like what I am doing now, except I really, really need a day off and I can't figure out how to do it. G starts her one day off routine this next week and I know I am going to get all pouty when I have to get up on her days off. Such is life.
I wonder if there is anything good on TV tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home