Friday, April 15, 2005

The tax situation is over. Now I have to find some new car insurance and of course the ever pressing health insurance issue. I don't want to be an adult sometimes because it is all about worrying. Yesterday, as I was bringing my friends son into kindergarten while he was holding my hand, he asked how they get so much milk into those tiny plastic containers in the lunch room. We tried too figure it out together and he finally accepted my reasoning that they have to squeeze it all in. To have such simple basic thoughts.
Speaking of confusing, I picked up The Time Traveler's Wife for my book club and read to page 75. I am a little confused on the time changes, but it is interesting. I would not have picked it up on my own, but I am glad I did.
Happy Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home