Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It was quite the trip. From some guy whispering "the end is near" and bumping into me as soon as my feet hit the quarter, to smoke inhalation on the trolley, a phone call while fine dining at the Commandeers Palace that our pipes had burst in our condo, raining water down into the condo below, to missing our connecting flight home in Atlanta and being told we would have to crash in the airport and deciding that wasn't a fun idea, realizing we should then fly up to Chicago and rent a car and drive home in the middle of the night arriving home at 2:30 a.m this morning.
I should mention New Orleans was sunny and 80 and simply fabulous considering.
I am tired, and G is leaving for Spain for ten days in the morning and so I will elaborate later. SOB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home