Thursday, March 03, 2005

One of the hardest things about dealing with unemployment is the constantly asked, "what are you going to do?" It knocks me off balance every time I hear it. Even though I think I have a plan, that question always makes me doubt myself.
G is leaving in the a.m. to go to Notre Dame to take a weekend class. I am just going to relax a bit and catch up on some reading. I will hang out with the kids a little on Saturday. Speaking of the kids, my first week watching them went well. We had some car pool hell on Tuesday morning in which I almost had to leave my vehicle and tell a parent to get her arse moving. I have all of twenty five minutes between dropping them at school and having my classes walk into my room. It is a twenty minute ride and so I have no time for people who don't have to be anywhere. I mean next year when I am the full time nanny I may have more patience, but not likely.
It's seven and I am ready to call it a night. I am becoming such an elderly person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home