Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I got the computer back tonight. I don't see anything wrong with the screen, but I do hear something rattle a bit whenever I hit enter. I can live with it.
I asked for the letters and that went over well. I think my timing was excellent. I just wish I wouldn't worry so much when I am trying to fall asleep. I am rather exhausted with the whole situation. Things are not all that bad. I have cut back dramatically on spending and am two car payments ahead. I am doing my best.
I am hoping to be more open with my writing. Especially when my job is over, but more importantly when the computer robot rescans my blog and deletes some pictures. It takes six to eight weeks and I know it has been at least four. Unfortunately, until that happens things remain the same.
I am so happy I at least have my computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home