Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I am home and have the afternoon off before starting with the kids in the morning. Yikes, there is no transition time. Now I will be moaning and whining about the daily aggravations of caring for three kids. Although I love them to death and they can't wait for me to get there tomorrow.

Last night G and I went to see the Stepford Wives. I am a big Nicole Kidman fan. I am still not sure if I liked it or not. I understand it is a spoof of many different things, but at times it just got so silly. Alright, I give it a B-.

I want to see Terminal with Tom Hanks, another actor I love, but I think are time is booked for awhile. We will be going to Chicago overnight on Sat. just to get away. We still have a retirement party Sunday afternoon, and a birthday dinner Sunday evening. We have one Saturday free this whole summer and G's sister called last night to ask us to keep it free. I am not the type of person that likes a full planned calendar. I need leisure time to read and laze around. We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home