Tuesday, April 29, 2003

The world still spins with me right along with it.

A friends brother was found dead yesterday morning. He had to go identify his brother's body after it had been laying in his apartment the whole weekend. He said he had nightmares all last night. You think you have problems when somebody comes along and has something a million times worse.

So, G bought me a bike. A very early birthday present. I am going to try and reclaim my health in some big way. Recent medical reports have me freaked out. Today they are reporting that fasting is good for a person every other day. We were not meant to eat continuously. I just know I am going to watch G and friends in two weeks run a half marathon and I feel rather out of shape. Not that I would ever run a marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home