Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Strange, but another blog is attached to mine when you click on current in the archives. I don't know how that happened, but it was quite interesting to see the hits from that blog to mine.

I am exited to get away for spring break. I really need a vacation from the people in my life. Especially those at work. I really don't know where they find these people. Some of the knobs make me want to walk right out the door. They are always in front of your desk whining on about something that is so trivial all you want to do is tell them to shut the hell up. You kindly listen and look at the clock, but they just don't take the hint. Damn people get a clue and try something new in your life.

So I guess I will go get my media fix. Hoping for the best whatever that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home