Tuesday, March 04, 2003

"I get scared but I'm not crawlin' on my knees. Where the hell did I think I was?"

I wish I had the time to write down all the lyrics to songs that I identify with. I absolutely believe there is a song for everyone at every stage of life.

Moved a dresser and some more books. We bought a $700 chair for the library. In retrospect I do believe we made an error spending so much on one chair. We really are focusing on the library. G with pictures for the desk area from trips of the past. Me with books that represent where I am in my thinking now. I just think If I have the perfect atmosphere I will sit down and write something.

This weekend is the big family trip to the hotel with a water park. It is all about the kids. I am just going to relax by the pool with a book. Only a couple more weeks till G and I go to New Orleans. I am very anxious to get away and explore a city I have heard so much about but have never been to.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home