Sunday, March 02, 2003

I have been moving some of my things to my new place with G. I am mixed in feelings on all of this. I really wanted to have my very own place for a year. Just to see what I would do. I am always seeming to lose myself somehow.

Now we have people standing on corners shouting out pro/anti war sentiments. I mean I don't know what that is going to do except entice a fight. People are dumping French wine and changing french fries on menus in eating places. Really people!!!!

I hope the merryment of Mardi Gras dies down a little in New Orleans. We leave in three weeks, but it seems to be out of hand. It is also very rainy.

I will just say I am fucking sick of working! That about sums up things here right now. I want the chains off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home