Thursday, April 10, 2003

So G's mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Life can just come to a screeching halt sometimes. It is very early and very curable, but one ever knows.
Last night was the last time I slept at my friends. I am basically all moved in. Just in time to join the family hardship of illness. Better or worse I guess.

Worse at work. We all are being herded into the office on Monday to sign contracts for next year. I don't agree with any of the points on it, but I am going with the fact that health insurance is important and without a job here America you don't have it without one.. So, I will shut my trap and sign on the line. Others are going to bring to the attention of administration that they don't like so said contract. Like I said, I'm going to zip it and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home