Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Last night went well. Eighty five families showed up. It is to bad I can't be more detailed, but we had a great storytelling performance and the boss was pleased. I hope we made some money because books are getting outrageous and I don't have a budget worth talking about. I am sooo glad the evening is over.

My best friend is backtracking a bit on the job front. She emailed a partner in the firm with a counter offer after two weeks. She is damn lucky they didn't hire someone yet. There are absolutely no jobs out there right now for us.....If they except her counteroffer I will have to go in and say I may not be available during any school hours next year. That may end it. I will be with the kids 5 days a week. So up in the air....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home