Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why?

So how is it that we can drop food and water from helicopters to desolate areas of African nations, but we still haven't been able to do this down south. I am very angry to see our president flying over the area, but nobody can drop food and water.
I told Gretch I just want to sign up with the Red Cross and help. We will just donate money. I hate to see suffering of any kind. It just isn't right. People keep asking why other nations aren't coming to help. Hello! We are the richest nation in the world. Get moving. We all have army reserve units sitting in each city, lets see some action.
Ok, I need to calm down, two former social workers sitting on the couch watching live coverage of disaster areas and giving our two cents.
But really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home