Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

I do not feel creative enough to write the night out story. It was a long weekend and I'm feeling....dunno, it is just one of those nights. We had a good trip to Madison. Picked up some healthy veggies from the farmer's market right on Capitol Square. Also some scones. Blueberry scones, gotta love em.
Had dinner with Gretch's family this evening. There was this one table with a pope's head in the middle. I don't know which one because I'm just not up on that kind of thing. It turns when the table turns when you pick out food. I thought it was kind of funny, but apparently not, not to be disrespectful or anything, but I'm all about moderation. Maybe I am missing something.
This is all about guilt. Opening services are in the morning. First time in eleven years I won't be attending. Probably there isn't a restaurant with Martin Luther in the middle of a table so the pope was the next best thing. I mean, it is only one religion over on the whole scale of things.

The pope, in the middle of the table, in the middle of the restaurant.
It just so fits tonight.

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy, whoa-oa-oa
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me, is it just a dream
Rockwell

So much for that free feeling. Ugh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home