Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I was discussing our trips with my best friend and she told me a halarious Capitol scenario. I guess while they were touring, the five year old sat down to tie his shoe and the one year old copied. A lady ran full force over to the family and told my friend that the kids would have to get up immediately. Sitting on the capitol floor was a sign of protest and it was absolutely not allowed.
That is too funny. G figures that they have to establish a zero tolerance in order that no finger pointing would occur, but I find that to be a little over the top.
The news reported this morning that some of the intelligence on the new threat of terror came before 9/11. I don't understand how this is coming about now. This is how the next couple of months will play out I suppose. How can anyone vote for someone based on this garbage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home