Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Tammy Baldwin did a great job speaking at the convention last night.  I wish she represented my district, but I feel like she was standing up for the whole state in her speech.   I admire her ability to be herself and stand up for the community.  She brought up domestic partnerships as this continues to be one of her passions, for personal reasons, and because civil rights are very important to her.

In the words of the wise Teresa Heinz Kerry, "Shove It."

If I had any backbone at all,(which we know I don't)  I would call work and tell them all to shove it.  Got the letter of doom today.  Kind of the welcome back letter.  Seems I am getting a window.  Can you say mismanagement!  We talked it over at dinner and G says I can quit, but it all comes back to health insurance.  I take some costly medicine and we can't afford it. 

The weeks are disappearing.  I am going to miss the kids so much.  I don't know if I can handle it.

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home