Monday, August 02, 2004

Do you ever feel like you don't belong. I feel like a misfit. I had a really hard time going to church yesterday. I felt like I shouldn't be there. Then I got this mean email from my sister saying I do not call my mom enough since the surgery, or even email. The email part is not true, she changed her email then wrote from the old one and when I replied It didn't go through. I just can't stand that "I have two kids, a house, and a husband to take care of," crap... Like the husband isn't mobile with a brain.
I guess I am just in a mood. I am waiting for the boss to call today to set up an evening to go map out the room. What if I never get the call... At this point I am not sure why I should care.

We had fun at the baseball game Saturday. G's sister treated us for G's birthday. I was happy at how well it went because they are not close at all. We did tailgaiting with steakes before the game and then afterward sat out and had drinks.

Two weeks until I go back to work. Where did the summer go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home