Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So the networks have managed to cancel every single program that G and I watch except Desperate Housewives. They are replacing them with sci-fi shows to attract a younger crowd. There is nothing I hate more. I even stopped watching Lost when it got to strange. I am a biography lover, why the hell would I get into aliens. Yuk!

I gave in and told G I would go to Europe the summer of 2007. Perhaps two weeks. I agreed on Spain, if we could go back to Munich for awhile also. I can't believe I agreed to this. It was really a sticking point because G is so European from living there for so long. I mean of course you have to share that part of your life with your significant other. It is a long way off so I will need to get used to the thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home