Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Do you ever hear songs that remind you of a certain time period in your life. Sometimes it is like a punch in the stomach. I guess that has negative connotations, but emotional times of my life were not all that positive.
Today I heard Outside by Staind and it really brought me back to almost 4 years ago. ...And you bring me to my knees, again..... It doesn't help that the Dave Mathews Band has a new song out. Every time I hear that guys voice I travel back in time to the beginning of my journey. Yikes, that really sucked. Actually, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
How cliche.
It got me where I am today, in a great relationship, although all the pieces aren't in place. I am headed there, just have a few things left to do. Not so simple.

Now that she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
...and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

Sometimes it is good to reminisce, to remember the good times, and to remind yourself that you can sink down low in desperation, so that it never happens again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home