Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tonight we went to visit the kids and eat dinner with the family. G wanted to show the trip DVD that was made with pics put to music. We didn't realize that they don't even own a DVD player in the house yet. So we all piled into the van they purchased last summer and watched it on the van player. It was rather funny.

This stretch of time until June is going to be difficult. I want it to come and yet it brings about great fear. Some plans have been put on hold, such as house hunting, but at the same time their is definitely a relief also. I keep wondering though, what I would be feeling if I didn't have G
right now. That is crazy thinking, as fate happens. Maybe it doesn't work that way. All know is that I can't worry about what if, because I have enough on my mind right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home