Monday, April 18, 2005

So this weekend we were at a birthday party for a friend of G's. She and her partner just had a baby a little over a year ago. It was mostly family and they were elderly. I just kept looking around the room and wondering how come my family was so different. Surely those people were religious. I wanted so bad to go up to our friend's mom and ask why she is the way she is. I also wanted desperately to transport my mom into the place right there and then and say see!!! I think I may have read to much of the Time Travelers Wife this weekend. Anyway, I am a little frustrated. I feel like I am a noon day shadow.
In unrelated matters, I am feeling very misunderstood. Maybe it is related in some way. My actions and words get misconstrued half the time and I can't seem to fix the problem.
I just want to tell my story. I think it is rather interesting, with some interesting characters. Can you tell your story if there is no ending???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home