Friday, May 13, 2005

I have to go to a team building meeting this morning at work, and then I am off to visit my mom and grandma for the weekend. My sisters wanted me to come home, but they are headed off for camping, or water park hotels. Sooo, I guess it will be rather quiet.
I really need the weather to brighten up a bit. It has been cloudy for a couple days and yesterday we reached a high of 43. Sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed when it is like this.
Phone call from my sis just now. She won't be leaving until tomorrow for camping and could I please come down and see her new dogs tonight. Of course my mom has my other sister's dog for the weekend. The damn thing just barks at me continually and I am completely allergic to it.
The importance of living in a small midwestern town.
When I bring up foreign films and things of that nature, they always look at me funny. My mom never hold things back and usually asks how I got to be so different.
Another clash of worlds. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home