Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snow day today. We don't get these very often and it is unusual this time because almost everyone else is going. I will take it without complaint. It seems I am facing insomnia again. At the beginning of the week it was the thought of going back to work after vacation. Then my teeth problems and last night I think I was over tired and it just all adds up.
Next week we are having the author workshop. It has been a lot of work and I do not find my coworkers to be very supportive. I also knew that I have a preschool event coming up, but I did not know I would have to do as much as I do. It is incredibly time consuming to plan all of this. Today I need to get to a public library across town to get some videos I will need. Hopefully, it stops snowing because I am not into driving in this if I don't have to.
I am almost done with the book Shantaram. It is simply an amazing story. There is so much more of the world out there that I want to know about. I am intrigued by history. Along with my weight loss goals of the new year, I intend to do some research about history not only in the U.S.
but about other countries as well. Was I sleeping during history classes, or did we skip a lot. I'm not sure.
On that note, I think I will watch a few minutes of mind numbing television and then start my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home