Saturday, December 18, 2004

I wish more than anything that it was last Saturday again. Alas, it is not to be. We are going to an all day family Christmas at G's dad's. When you are the odd couple out it is not so fun. I am grumpy because it is the last Saturday before I leave to be with my family for the holidays. Why can't we just be alone. I also found out that three of my best friends sisters are blowing into town tomorrow. We will have to go there for dinner. Monday night we are hosting a dinner for my best friend and family so the kids can open some presents from us. They will come up to my sisters house on Christmas day, but because I don't have kids, I kind of treat them as my kids and I buy more stuff for them and that would look strange to my sisters, so we have this little gathering.
Ok, enough whining, it is just the way it is.
I have this huge craving for donuts right about now. That would require a trip to the store. Thank God, because I don't have the energy for that right now. I do have to get up and go to the library and confess that I ruined the Enya CD cover. It is now seriously overdue and I just need to go in. I am going to look like such a dumb ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home