Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Another long one. I need a vacation on an island very far away. Tomorrow doesn't get much better. I have to go back to the dentist and get the crown placed on the tooth. I do not know why my mouth is still hurting everywhere. I hope they don't have to freeze the same place because that bone is terribly sore. Jeez!

I think G's mom might go along on the trip to Spain. I am feeling a little jealous, but I have to be grown up about all this. I had my chance to go.
I just can't conquer my fears. That about sums up many issues in my life.
I am reading the book Delivering Doctor Amelia. It is about a obstetrician who needed counseling after making a medical mistake. I really study the way she talks about herself and life to the counselor. I just don't know if I could do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home