Thursday, May 06, 2004

So I went to go visit the kids tonight. It felt strange seeing my cat after putting G's cat down. I swear I will not get any more animals because it is just to hard to let them go. Tonight I came home and there was no little head poking around the top of the stairs. She is buried at G's sister's house. The new boyfriend did it for us. That is another story in itself. This post is very choppy.
Anyway, I talked to my mom and she said she is voting for G. W. I have never known her to vote republican. I know it is because she sits and watches those conservative talk shows all day long on the news channels. Something about Bush and religion. My brother-in-law bought my sister the book "Care and Feeding of Husbands" by L. Schles. WTF? Is all I can say. People wonder why I am still looking for a way out.
I can't wait for Monday. Tomorrow is that damn work dinner, and Sat. Night is the dinner party. Next week can only be better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home