Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks

Nicole Kidman
Meryl streep

Actors/actresses worth watching in movies that aren't even good.


Just stop American Idol now!!!

Raisin Bran doesn't cut it for dinner. Did you know there is a Post Raisin Bran and a Kellogg's Raisin Bran? Same purple box and everything. I bought the Post and didn't think it tasted right so I went back and bought the Kellogg's. I guess you can't copyright raisin,or bran.

No I am not drunk, although I should be. I can't drink anymore because of college. We had a party where people were mixing everything together and I had a couple drinks. I felt like I was going to die. Every time I taste anything but beer
I taste that repulsive mix of liquids. There must have been some red Kool-Aid in it because I can't drink that either.
G would like to share a nice bottle of wine, but I can't tolerate it. I can drink a beer once in a great while.

I am exhausted from talking to coworkers on the phone tonight, but my mind is also racing. I have decided to just let it go. A whole summer vacation sits between this year and next. Something will come up.

Guten Nacht!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home