Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm so tired I can barely function. I never understood how people could go out on Friday night. I just want to sleep. G made a great dinner tonight of pork chops and potatoes. I ate more at this meal than I have all week. It helps my metabolism if I do one good meal a week. Now I just have to be good tomorrow during the retirement party. I am just so lazy. Everyone is going to run a 5k race tomorrow before the party. I am meeting up with them all later. I just don't get this running thing.
If I could pick any career, it would be as a reclusive author who would win a Pulitzer, or the Nobel Prize for Literature. Sometimes I debate if I would rather be the kind of author that everyone loves and immediately runs out and buys my latest book, or be a more prestigious writer who wins awards. Either way, it must involve lots of money so I don't have to answer to anyone. I must think about the other two. Otherwise my answer would be, my bed, pillow, and blanket, and sleeping.
Happy Weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home