Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Tomorrow morning I have fac. devo's. I believe this falls under the category of "leaving your comfort zone." I have decided to focus on laughter. As we all know there is a time to be sad, and a time to laugh.... I found a great funny story about a seventh grader who manages to fail a sewing class by inadvertently sewing her skirt into the pajamas she was making on her sewing machine. She ends up flying over the top of it and landing sprawled on the floor as she was connected to the machine. It reminds me of the time in typing class when I got a D because my final project had an eraser hole in it. That happened the same day the back fell off my chair and rolled across he room. I was doomed from the start of that mess. I hope it will be a small crowd tomorrow because numbers make me nervous!

Probably the funniest story about work is when I decided to steal the clock from the little room off the altar. How sacrilegious is that?? It said, "time to repent." That was a little too much for me. I felt like it was speaking to me. I took it and propped it up in my bedroom for awhile. I showed it to Yo and she thought it was hysterical. She wanted to have it, but guilt got the best of me. Like it is ok for me to have it and not somebody else. Maybe when I leave that place I will hang it back up.

God is watching us..from a distance. Who the heck sings that song anyway?

Honestly, I have issues, but my spirits are up and that is what counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home